Sunday, October 30, 2011

Maria...I just met a girl called Maria...

I had a wonderful opportunity a couple of weeks ago when the Elders asked if they could teach an investigator in my office, since they couldn't meet with her alone, I said sure and I'm glad I did.  This young women has been waiting to find the Gospel for many years and loved everything the missionaries were teaching her.  So in tune with the Lord and his great plan, I loved her immediately and was very excited to go to her baptism last week.
Maria's last lesson before her baptism.  Elder Boisado, Maria, me, Elder Ostler.
All of us the day of Maria's baptism with her friend who had the courage to invite her to Church one day.

The Mendoza family, Great grandma just got baptized today also.


Grandpa loves playing peek-a-boo with this cute baby, practicing his grandfather duties.

Everybody at the baptism, we had treats outside because the Relief Society had a big Stake meeting inside.
Practicing my grandmother duties.
Some of my good friends, Noelia, me, Cili, and Eva and baby.  Aren't they all so cute?





No comments:

Post a Comment