Sunday, September 4, 2011

Doing well in Mendoza

I haven't posted for a few weeks, mostly because we are so busy now, so much to do and so little time.   We have been here over a year now and they already have a go-home date, January 31, 2012.  I can't believe we have been here that long, time is flying by so fast.

We love being in the middle of the missionary work and hearing all the miracles happening all around us.  So many times we hear the stories about people who say they were just waiting for the missionaries to come, or they were thinking of coming to Church and were glad the missionaries came to them.  Most of the time, it changes lives and they are never the same again.  Sometimes the missionaries showing up saves lives.  It's all so amazing, and the Lord is in charge of it all.

There are many who refuse to listen to the missionaries and the message they bring, I wish I could tell them, just read the Book of Mormon, and think about it.  It is God's prophets speaking from the dust.  And why is it so difficult for people to accept a loving God who has created a beautiful world for his children to live on and a plan for them to return back to his presence.  It's all so simple, if people would just open their minds to it.

I have been working on establishing a blog for the mission for when I'm gone, if you are interested it is:  ArgentinaMendozaMission.blogspot.com

I'll post more later, hopefully with pictures.
Hermana y Elder Packer

No comments:

Post a Comment