A few days ago, I told you about our Hermana's being robbed at gun point. The second day when this person robbed the 2nd set of Hermana's they invited him to Church and he give them hugs and asked for them to forgive him, he was crying, but he needed the money for his family. (Read the story from last week below).
I had to tell you the "rest of the story" now. The robber came to the Church yesterday and brought all the things he took from the sisters, even the 1st set of sisters he robbed. They got back their scriptures and everything, except their phones and money. They were so happy to get their personal items back and their personally marked up copies of scripture. This is completely unheard of here! When something is gone, it's gone forever and never, ever seen again, but I think our sister's "pricked" his conscience with their sweet soft voices, kind way and his heart softened. "A soft answer turneth away wrath", and it truely does. There is hope for Mendoza after all.
'Til later
Packer's
Monday, March 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment