Sunday, September 19, 2010

Ola, from Elder P---That's the way hello sounds to me. Yes we had a grand adventure yesterday, sore feet and all,and I was to busy looking and forgot to take pictures. Oh well maybe next time. I'm busy trying to learn the mechanics of missionaries coming and going , building security (bad---mal ), emergency communication, (non existent),finance security (needs some fixing), Safety???? More to do than we have time for.

1 comment:

DeAnn said...

Elder P., now you know why you specialized in "Intelligence". You need to get that mission safe and secure! I'm sure you will have some pretty good ideas of how to do that. I'm proud of you and Claudia for going out on your own and finding what you were looking for and were able to return on your own. What experiences you are having and will continue to have. DeAnn

Post a Comment